Thursday, March 18, 2010

Slices of the Grapefruit 3/18

-I don't think you got all the grapefruit juice off of your fingers.
+Could we just get on with this?
-Get on with this? Hmm. Why do you sound like Simon Cowell this morning?
+You're right. Aboutthe sticky fingers. Wait here.
.....
.....
.....
+Okay.
-Where the hell were you?
+I put on some sweat pants. I was getting cold.
-Well, ....this is boring.
+I also changed the clock in the bathroom to the correct time.
-Now we are getting somewhere. What were your thoughts?
+You mean what were your thoughts? You're the brain.
-Okay, I'm thinking that we miss Ruby the cat waking us up.
+Oh, don't get into that, that stuff just
-What?
+makes the whole day start off sad. I'm not sad this morning, I'm cold and sleepy.
-I think you better make out a schedule for today.
+I will.
-No, really. It's important that you keep organized and on track and active.
+Are you feeling a little dull-witted?
-Funnyman, but yes.
+The coffee will kick in soon and
-Did you see the questions on that employment exam from the the Census Bureau?
+I saw them.
-Do you remember how I felt when I saw them?
+I remember a feeling of being swept overboard.
- I think I am shrinking.
+Oh come on, brain, you're not shrinking, it's just the morning blues, the early thickness.
- Thanks, but I think we'd better start doing more to exercise me.
+ I'll get the book.
-We have the book. We even started it. We need a schedule.
+I'll make out a schedule.
-Put some math on it. I'm turning to mush on math.
+You were never good at math.
^^ Don't say that. You sound like your mother.
-Who's that?
+You know who that is, Mr. Upbeat, Mr Read-Your-Affirmations and Do-your-Yoga Morning Person.
-Why does he sound so grouchy?
^^Let's breathe in this day.
+There he goes.
^^ Get up now and do three Salutations.... Get up now.
+Okay, talk to you later.
-I'm going to be here, I've decided to sing the same three bars of the Verizon ad I was singing yesterday over and over until I explode.
^^ Are we up?
+Yes.  Yes we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment