Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grapefruit 3 24






ALL days are glories,
some days it's just easier to see.








(Grapefruit Diaries are conversations I have with myself while cutting up the morning fruit.)

ALL days are glories, some days it's just easier to see.
~ That's nice. Who wrote that?
I did.
~ What? Just now on the stairs?
Yeah.
~Really?
Weren't you listening?
~Yes....but I thought you were remembering a line from something.
I don't think so. Let me try to remember and you do a Google Search for it.
~Okay.
(pause for search and thought)
~ I got nothing in Google.
I'm pretty sure I just thought it up. I do that you know.
~Still sounds like the opening line of a song.
Maybe it will be, but for right now, it's just the opening line for today.

==
More at http://transitionalspecies.blogspot.com/ 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment