Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grapefruit 3 25


0- unnnh

~ I agree
0- sound..bagel, heard it.
~ Be right back....ah..good and crunchy.
0-yummm mmm
~You're on some very basic level this morning.
0- my active parts are mostly still sleeping.
~ Yes. I've noticed. Can you get the eyes to focus a little better?
----

~ Hey?
0- I'm working on it. Maybe you should go wash your face.
~I'm having a big swig of coffee and the rest of this grapefruit.
0- 0k
~Then we are going to divide the day into 20 minute segments.
0- I hate that
~ No you don't.
0- How are the eyes doing?
~ Twenty minute list, please
0- 20m/jobsearch/writing/cleaning -do for two hours then//1hr/exercise//20m/jobsearch/writing/cleaning.....
~ Not so hard to do.
0- We'll I'm not in the mood.
~ Wash your face. Here we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment