Friday, March 26, 2010

Grapefruit 3-26

0- I forget. Am I the mind or are you?
~  um. How can you forget?
0- Um is not an answer.
~  Boy.  Can I ask why we are up so early?
0- This isn't early. If you were working, this would be late. It's almost six.
~  Just because you can't find your way back into sleeping is no reason... .
0- Oh, I just remembered. I'm not the reasonable one. I'm the mind.
~  What are you talking about? The mind is where all the reasoning is done.
0- Just a myth, my friend. You, the conscious one, are the only one of us who knows what is.
~ But, I thought.
0-  That's right. You do the thinking, I'm in here with all of your emotional baggage and garbage.
~ Don't do that.
0- What?
~ Use interesting words. Like now I want to know what the suffix -age is all about and if there are any other words using it.
0- You mean like roughage and entourage?
~  Are they related?
0- Only that they are probably French in origin.
~  I like you.
0- I like you.
~ So, do you want to know what are my thoughts about today?
0- Sure. Hey. Is it raining like they said it would?

No comments:

Post a Comment