Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grapefruit 3-30 What were the words?

oo- Now what?
~ Nothing.
oo- okay.
~   ...
oo- hmm, hm, hmmm, what was that song you were trying to remember?
~ Could you give it a rest for a second?
oo- O00oo. Okay.   ...   'K with a echo echo echo...
~ Cut it out.
oo- I'm in a good mood today and you're not. How is that possible?
~ I've got a lot to think about.
oo- I'm the thinking portion here, when you try to do it we get stuck.
~ [sigh}
oo- That's better. Take a nice deep breath.
~ I wasn't breathing, I was sighing.
oo-  See, you are affected by the barometric pressure whereas I get whacked by your dreams.
~ Did I dream last night?
oo- You dream every night. Whatever it looks and sounds like, it's mostly me stacking up fallen boxes.
~ I like that image.
oo- Thank you, you and I just made it up.
~ It's time to go, isn't it.
oo- Ready, steady....
~ I was trying to remember what the words were to 12 Days of Peacetime.
oo- Too late....your day is filling up the aisles.

No comments:

Post a Comment