Saturday, March 20, 2010

Grapefruit Diaries 20 March

- Red biscuits.
+What do you mean 'red biscuits'?
- I, your brain, just thinks of these things.
+ Red Biscuits. Huh.
-Yeah, while you were putting the eggs in the pan, I thought 'red biscuits'.
+ There's no such thing.
- There is in your mind.
+ Well, you might be trying to remember some Southern stuff because we are out of bread.
- Sorry about that. I really wanted that extra toast yesterday afternoon.
+ So, this morning, no bread, so I decided to make some eggs and rice, kind of Louisiana style.
- They make red biscuits?
+ Not that I know of. I put some red pepper flakes in the rice, maybe that's the trigger.
- It was pretty clear.
+ Yeah, most delusions are.
- Is there more coffee?
+ Red Eyed Gravy. You were trying to remember Red-Eyed Gravy.
- I don't even know what that is.
+ You don't know what red biscuits are either.
- It's Spring today. At 12:35.
+ I know. We are going to the park to eat lunch and read and take pictures.
- You think so?
+ Well, that's the plan.
- Yeah, yesterday morning you planned to have some bread left over for this morning.
+  Have some more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment