Friday, March 19, 2010

Grapefruit Dairies 3/19

-Ah ha hah ahh ahhha hah ha ha ha hah!
+Shut up.
-No, I can't...ha ha ha ha.
+Can we get started?
-An onion!  Ha Ha HA
+Look, I don't want this to be about grapefruit or anything like that.
-But when you reached into the fridge today for a grapefruit, you pulled out an onion AND you were about..
+Alright, alright...I'm a little sleepy and it was a very big onion.
-Yeah, yeah, yeah, nice onion!! Isn't that another word for..
+You are such a child sometimes.
- yeh. heh heh.
+No, really, you've got to get some kind of con-
~~When did you go to bed last night?
-Who's that?
+Sshhh, it's E.T.
-You mean like the thing in the movie?
+ No, it's my mom. Eileen T. I call her E.T.
-Is it the one who yells all the time?
+No, that's Coach D.I.--drill instructor... ET just asks hard questions and makes me cry when children sing.
~~ What time did you go to bed last night?
+ Uh, it was late.
-  He wanted to see if Kansas was going to win. Ha ha ha.
~~ Well, did they win? Because now aren't you really, really tired and don't you have....
+ I don't know, I fell asleep before the end of the game.
- He tried to cut up an onion!!!
~~ Do you think there ought to be some changes made around here?
+Well, yes. That's what this is supposed to be about,   transitions, changes,,
- I'm going to sing some Paul Simon song now, just a few bars..."Thisisthestoryofhowweremember...
+ IF I could get a word in edgewise.
- OOoooo.
^^ Okay, day's begun, Let's get started.
!! You are going to DO three sets of Push-ups and two sets of crunches NOW!
 + Good morning, Coach.
!! And I see your weight's UP!
^^  First, breathe......
+ No, first, I'm going to drink the rest of this coffee and see if Kansas won.  Ah....
~~ And that, I suppose, is what you think is the start of real changes??
^^ I'll take that AH as a breath.
+  No, but it's today's starting point.

{ more at http://transitionalspecies.blogspot.com/  Follow there or on Facebook}

No comments:

Post a Comment