Monday, March 29, 2010

Grapefruit 3.28 We are not who we used to be a minute ago.


O- Everything's changed.
~ Shocking!
O- I'm trying to get a grasp, a handle, a perspective on where you are.
~  I'm no help. I'm not who I was a minute ago.
O- But you're not completely different, are you?
~ Yeah. Yup. For sure.
O- Now, stop that.
~ Just trying to let you know that you, my dear sweet unconscious inner being, will always be a step behind.
O- That's what you think.
~ What? neener, neener??  that's all you've got?
O- There's more in here than you know and there's more knowledge and substance than you remember.
~ A sobering thought.
O- And one of the few today that you will have which is absolutely true.
~ 'tis time to go on then.
O- I know a little less and a little more than I did a minute before this.
~  Is that another of those songs you know or used to know or is that one of the ones you just spring on me.
O-  Happy Spring, bubala, Happy Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment