Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I meant to write this before I went mad.



There were great ships in the harbor of the sky the day I finally knew.



Let me tell you so you don't have to wonder, I know a lot of people wonder

whether they will know or even have a feeling

just before the edge looms up.

You do.





I got it just like getting a memo handed to you across a big table:










Attention:

It said.

If you get this message you will know for sure and you've gotten this message so that means



Picasso, not that Picasso, but a Picasso stayed with me one week one summer one year. I asked if she ever felt like changing her name and she said she had already changed it to Picasso so there would be no point in going back.



Oh, sorry.
Sorry.

I started to slip away

which is where I am going.



I just wanted to tell you you will know.



Okay. I have a ship to catch.



They are landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment