Saturday, September 26, 2009

Transitional Species 9/26 - The Two Party System

The books on this subject could fill a section of Barnes and Noble and, in fact, do. The one book I have, besides the one in my head, says that to start off on your transition you should catch up on your sleep. True.
So, despite having a lovely time last night at party number one of the weekend with some of the nicest people on the planet, I went home early and crawled into bed.

The people I mention save cats. More about them tomorrow.

I got up this morning completely in a fog and then remembered that I have people coming over to visit me tonight, so there was some frantic wastebasket emptying and counter clearing. The people coming tonight do not save cats, but they do support cats like me. We shall have party number two and watch the quarter moon float over Washington Heights.

On Sunday, I run the 18 Mile Tune-up for the Marathon which will be just what I need after ravioli, salad and red wine.

Joe(not caught up yet)Nation

No comments:

Post a Comment